Sunday, July 27, 2008

Twisted Log Cabin



This block is one of the main reasons I started foundation piecing. I had only made one block when I started foundation piecing this one. I always have several projects going at the same time. I really had an introduction to foundation piecing with this block. There were so many pieces to cut and sew and the lines were hard to keep up with. I sewed the wrong line a few times and had to "unsew." The block has not been finished yet because I am thinking about making it the center of a medallion quilt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia

There is a website with more of those types of log cabins .. i tripped over it when i googled, curved log cabin ..

grace

btw .. GREAT job on that .. I love it!

Sherri said...

I love that block Tricia! How big is it? I think it will make a great medallion for a quilt centre.